24 Hour Home Care is hiring Providers to join The Disability Services Team. We provide exceptional services to children, teens, and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities such as ADHD, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Asperger’s Syndrome, and Down Syndrome.
HERE’S WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING FOR US:
- Competitive Pay – Paid orientation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling – various shifts ranging from 3 to 12 hours
- Eligibility to receive COVID-19 vaccine – Already vaccinated? Receive a $100 bonus after working your first shift with us!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Make a difference and impact people’s lives
- Personal Care Assistance, Meal preparation, Medication Reminders, and Companionship
- Follow client care plan and report any changes to client’s mental/physical health or home environment
- Promote positive, supportive, and respectful communication to client and family
- Adhere to HIPAA policies and procedures
- At least 2-6 months of family, non-paid, or paid experience with Developmental or Intellectual Disabilities
- Two references – able to verify disability related care experience
- Proof of negative TB test or negative chest x-ray
- Adult CPR/ First Aid
- Compliance with background check protocols
- Kaiser Permanente Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Discounts on wireless providers
- Fitness Membership discount
- Employee Assistance Program – range of free counseling services
- Employee Appreciation – caregiver of the month, cash prizes, gift cards, etc.