24 Hour Home Care is hiring providers to support children and teens with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their homes.
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Following client care plan
HERE’S WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING FOR US:
- Flexible scheduling – various shifts ranging from 3 to 12 hours (You select which shifts you are available to work)
- Benefits: Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance after 3 months for full-time employees Employee Appreciation – caregiver of the month, cash prizes, gift cards, etc.
- Two references – 1 reference must be able to verify disability-related care experience.
- Proof of CPR and First Aid Certification – not needed until hired (company can partially reimburse)
- Desired Qualifications: Special Needs experience (assisting a family/friend with special needs is acceptable experience)