565 Media LLC is an innovative, fast-growing Online/Performance Marketing Agency headquartered in Palms Neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA. We are looking to hire a talented Digital Media Analyst to join our team and work within our internet marketing arm of the business.
The role of this Digital Media Analyst is a critical, day-to-day focal point within 565 Media who is tasked with seamlessly executing multiple digital media planning/buying and client service activities associated with assigned accounts. You will be integral in the development and management of effective digital strategy and media buying and will be in the weeds, driving growth for 565 clientele.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly knowledgeable on all digital media outlets including display, mobile, social, search, online video, as well as emerging media and new technology platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively participating in client strategy and media planning meetings
- Determining optimum use of budgeted funds to achieve strategic marketing objectives
- Negotiating media rates, buys as needed
- Communicating effectively with Ad Platform representatives to identify opportunities to improve existing spend, and test new inventory.
- Uploading and optimizing the assigned media plans. Issue and track all insertion orders and client spend.
- Writing up opinions on new media opportunities
- Studying and leveraging of applicable media research tools/platforms to assist in identifying applicable customer segments, keywords & targeting.
- Build out and traffic media buys in an ad-server.
- Measuring/evaluating media plans/KPIs and tests.
- Building scalable analyses to measure results on a daily / weekly basis, and react quickly to adjust future media buys
- Update agency, greater team on key industry trends, media research, marketplace conditions, and how it all impacts the client; make strategic recommendations accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to execute performance driven digital media campaigns and efficiently hit client metrics.
- Knowledge of potential software to be leveraged on the job in your role as an internet marketing analyst. Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Efficiently monitor client spend, and keep detailed reports for management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College Degree Required
- Intermediate Excel Abilities (Pivot Tables, VLookup, SumIFs etc.)
- 0-3 years of Online Marketing / Ad-Buying experience with a wide vantage point on established and emerging online inventory
- Expertise in Search, Video, Social, Display, Native, App Install, and other forms of online marketing
- Passion for data analysis, internet marketing, entrepreneurship, and startup culture
- Effective collaborator, able to easily work as a team with clients & internal team.
- Enjoyment operating in a fast paced, ever-changing, technically demanding environment
- Experience copy-writing, with market research or graphic design & motion graphics a plus