We are seeking 3 Lead Qualifiers to join the Inside Sales team of a leading SaaS organization located in Beaverton, Oregon.
The Lead Qualifier is responsible for processing and assigning lead opportunities that result in increased revenue by introducing the company’s product and service information to prospective customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives calls and manages web requests for products/services
- Cold calls prospects and introduces the company and its products/services
- Obtains additional information to proceed further if appropriate
- Determines what products and services prospect is interested in and provides qualified lead to Sales Representative for follow up
- Recognizes high interest prospects and makes timely and effective transfers to Sales Representative
- Focuses on making a high volume of calls to prospects
- Tracks and reports out on weekly and monthly basis for both phone and web leads to ensure all leads have been followed up on appropriately
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, college degree preferred
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent general computer and data entry skills
COVID vaccination is required unless you have a qualifying disability or religious belief that prevents you from obtaining the vaccine.
This is a temporary position that has the possibility of going permanent, offered by Abbott & Associates, Inc. with their client company. If/once you are hired on permanently by the client, you will gain access to their comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
Who is Abbott & Associates Professional Placement?
We are a family-owned and operated staffing agency working in the Oregon and SW Washington market since 2002. We are a Woman Business Enterprise and Emerging Small Business certified company, also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Abbott & Associates was recognized as a 2018 Finalist for the Excellence in Family Business awards by the Austin Family Business program at Oregon State University.
Abbott & Associates has been rated as one of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms of 2020 and 2021 by Forbes!
Why you should work with us:
Work with a small, locally-owned staffing agency that takes a personally tailored approach to every match they make. Helping people is our greatest passion and what drives us everyday. With Abbott & Associates you won’t just feel like a number, you will feel like family!
Visit our website to learn more about us or simply do a quick google search to read the wonderful things people have said about working with us!