A pioneer in the development of logistics software is searching for a Product Support Representative to join their Customer Service and Product Support team. The Product Support Representative is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction by providing quality service in the delivery of their products and services. The Product Support Representative has advanced customer service skills and is proficient with basic product and technical support. Training will be provided!
Come work for a medium sized tech company where employee engagement is a priority and having a positive company culture is key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides telephone, fax, online chat, and email support for products
- Delivers product training to new and existing customers
- Handles account information changes, billing questions and payments over the phone
- Participates in pre-release testing of products and provides productive input to QA and engineering as to how product quality and customer satisfaction can be improved
- Assists product managers and engineering staff with product development by asking for customer feedback and relaying customer problems, concerns and requests
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Must have quick and efficient typing and data entry skills
- Intermediate PC skills including, Internet navigation skills; specifically, the ability to use email and a web browser to retrieve and process information in an accurate and efficient manner
Pay and Benefits:
- $17/hr to start with opportunities for growth. Advancement within the team and the company on a larger scale is strongly encouraged and supported!
- This is a temp-to-hire position offered by Abbott & Associates, Inc. with their client company. Once you are hired on permanently, you will gain access to the client company’s comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program (4 weeks for the 1st year), and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Hours are full time. Various shifts are available between 4am-6pm. Employees are scheduled for 1 weekend/month on a rotating basis.
- After the training period is successfully completed, a 100% remote or hybrid work from home schedule is available.
COVID vaccination is required unless you have a qualifying disability or religious belief that prevents you from obtaining the vaccine.
Who is Abbott & Associates Professional Placement?
We are a family-owned and operated staffing agency working in the Oregon and SW Washington market since 2002. We are a Woman Business Enterprise and Emerging Small Business certified company, also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Abbott & Associates was recognized as a 2018 Finalist for the Excellence in Family Business awards by the Austin Family Business program at Oregon State University.
Abbott & Associates has been rated as one of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms of 2020 and 2021 by Forbes!
Why you should work with us:
Work with a small, locally-owned staffing agency that takes a personally tailored approach to every match they make. Helping people is our greatest passion and what drives us everyday. With Abbott & Associates you won’t just feel like a number, you will feel like family!
Visit our website to learn more about us or simply do a quick google search to read the wonderful things people have said about working with us!