Do you love working with kids? Are you a curious person interested in learning new skills? Join our team today and help empower children with autism spectrum disorders and their families, to reach their full potential through individualized ABA therapy. We provide all the training and tools you need, and we offer a rewarding career path with lots of opportunity for advancement in a dynamic and growing field.
“I love when a parent tells me that the work we do has changed their child’s life and the lives of the whole family. Nothing is more rewarding than changing lives for the better! “ – Emily M., ABS Kids Employee
What would you do?
As a BT/RBT, work one on one with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, whether it be from a patient’s home, school, or in one of our centers designed specifically for children with autism.
What do we offer?
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Paid training to become a Behavior Technician
- We help you become a Registered Behavior Technician and offer salary incentives once obtained
- Tuition assistance and free supervision hours for people with bachelor’s degrees who want to become a BCBA (Master’s program) and make ABA treatment a full-time career
- Learn the valuable skills of ABA that will help you in many future career paths
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications plus drive time & mileage reimbursement
- PTO accrual starting at 20 hours/week
- Premium pay for nights, weekends and holidays
- 401(k) plus company match
- Cell phone stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support and much more
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS Kids bag to carry them in between appointments and more
Connection and Support:
- Virtual events with your local colleagues that may include game nights, awards ceremonies and town hall events
- Access to online ABS Kids store
- ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of your administrative needs including scheduling, credentialing, billing, intake and more
Employee Health and Safety
In response to COVID-19 ABS Kids has adopted the following work environment initiatives to keep our patients, staff and families safe:
- Online training for incoming team members
- Virtual team meetings
- Providing face masks and hand sanitizer to staff
- Limiting gatherings in ABS Kids centers with segmented physical spaces and social distancing
- Consolidated in-home scheduling minimizing staff / family interactions
- Telehealth for select services when possible
What is Applied Behavior Analysis?
ABA is the science of applying focused and data-driven techniques to the principals of learning, to help change behavior. ABA can improve functioning across all areas of child development and teach invaluable life-skills like speech, cooperation, taking turns, making friends, motor skills, hygiene, personal safety and more. ABA is the only treatment for autism spectrum disorder that has been designated as medically necessary and it is increasingly becoming an accessible option for families.
About our Company
ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential – helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.
At ABS Kids we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS Kids is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Who are we looking for?
- Energetic people who love working with kids
- Prior experience working with children, moms looking to return to work, students who want a career in behavioral health and anyone who wants to change careers and loves kids
- Must have a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Must have your own car, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- People who want to work long-term with a company and make life-long impacts on the children and families we serve!
How will my schedule work?
Your schedule will be created by matching your availability to the needs of our patients. We have a variety of hours available, including morning and afternoon blocks. Providing consistency and continuity of care is a key element of excellent patient care. Be part of the culture of consistency that we strive to maintain at ABS Kids by locking in your available hours as much as possible.
Apply today if you have experience and enjoyed working any of the following positions or fields:
After-School Counselor, autism spectrum disorder, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Habilitation Technician, Healthcare, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Modification, Neurobehavioral Lab Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Paraprofessional, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Speech Language Pathology Assistant Teacher Assistant, Teacher’s aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator.
Likewise, if you have an educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, or related field.