Are you looking for a part-time entry-level position where you can make a positive impact? Do you want to work with kids and potentially have a long-term career in a growing field?
If so, then we want to talk to you about our part-time Behavior Technician positions!
“I love when a parent tells me that the work we do has changed their child’s life and the lives of the whole family. Nothing is more rewarding than changing lives for the better! “ – Emily M., ABS Kids Employee
What would you do?
As a Behavior Technician/ Registered Behavior Technician, you will work one on one with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, whether it be from a patient’s home, school, or in one of our centers designed specifically for children with autism.
Why work for ABS Kids?
Great part-time opportunities and long-term rewarding careers available, whichever you are seeking!:
- Provide the best care for kids—that’s what we do! You can be part of this and make a real difference.
- Gain skills that are useful in any field
- Paid training to become a Behavior Technician
- Paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician
- Get paid while you earn your Master’s with 100% tuition covered, and free supervision hours to become a BCBA
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications
- Paid drive time & mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off earned for every hour worked!
- Premium pay for nights, weekends and holidays
- 401(k) plus 4% company match, full immediate vesting, funded every pay period
- Cell phone stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Free continuing education opportunities through Relias
- Free CPR training
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support, mental health resources and much more
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS Kids bag to carry them in between appointments
Connection and Support:
- Virtual & in-person events with your local colleagues that may include game nights, awards ceremonies, town hall events, team pizza meetings and more!
- ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
Who you are:
- Energetic and want to work with kids
- May have prior experience working with children or are looking for your first job working with them
- Have a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Have your own car, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Looking for a part-time position (10- 20 hours/week)
Who We Are:
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential – helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones.
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients.
- We celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS Kids is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Visit www.abskids.com to learn more!
Apply today if you have experience in the following positions or fields or want to work with kids for the first time:
After-School Counselor, autism spectrum disorder, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Habilitation Technician, Healthcare, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Modification, Neurobehavioral Lab Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Paraprofessional, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Speech Language Pathology Assistant Teacher Assistant, Teacher’s aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator.
Likewise, if you have an educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, or related field.