The Accounting Principals- Sales Executive role is responsible for the development and maintenance of branch accounts. This is achieved through outside sales activity, qualification of prospective clients and the development of existing client accounts. This role may also be responsible for interviewing, screening, and testing applicants to determine their skill set in order to assess appropriate placement opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute effective business development activities including: sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing company and department profiles/org charts, building relationships with internal recruiters, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
- Responsible for selling staffing solutions to prospective clients in need of Finance/Accounting and/or Office professionals for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire assistance.
- Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations.
- Maintain accurate and current profiles in Bullhorn on all current and targeted potential clients.
- Participate in daily information sharing with branch management and staff to ensure account maintenance and maximum revenue development.
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge.
- Consistently monitor candidate pool relating to competitive salaries in local market.
- Negotiate bill rates to maintain GM%.
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
- Assist in the recruiting efforts of the branch per management direction.
- Ensure company policy, as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Exhibit the Accounting Principals/Ajilon Professional Services core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information and business and market trends.
- Define targeted companies and forecast semi-annual projections.
- Tour client facilities in order to gain full understanding of clients’ goals and objectives.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Formal Education: College degree in accounting (Finance only) or a business-related field preferred.
(a) Familiar with PC-based systems
(b) Excellent verbal and written communications
(c) Excellent customer service skills
(d) Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
(a) 1 years experience in an Accounting (Finance only) or business environment including sales experience
(b) 1 year of staffing industry experience helpful
(c) Must have prior customer service/sales experience
(a) Demonstrate success in closing sales and maintaining accounts
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Anne.Silveira@AccountingPrincipals.com. I am an SJSU Alum, Bay Area Native, worked in retail before finding this amazing industry and company years ago. You need to be driven, goal oriented and customer focused. Excellent benefits and training. $$$$ Compensation is base plus commission.