Why the Retail Merchandiser job?
· Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
· Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
· Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
· Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram integrity.
· Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
· Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
· Are the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and shelf work through building relationships through stores and…
· So much more!
· Have a High School Diploma or GED.
· You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
· Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
· Experience with a palette jack a plus.
· Have a valid driver’s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
· You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
· If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even better!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.