ACRT Pacific, LLC.
Wage: $25- $36
ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic entry level and experienced professional foresters for the Southern California Edison service territory that enjoys working outdoors. Our Arborist Utility Pre-Inspector position is ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation, or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Arborist Utility Pre-Inspectors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines and other VM related projects; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
This is a position for the Auberry area. We have this opportunity available in the surrounding cities as well.
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· ISA Certified Arborist
· 3 years of Utility Vegetation Management experience preferred
· Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred
· Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates desired
· Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
· Ability to read and follow maps
· Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4×4 vehicle
· Proficient use in Microsoft Office Programs
· ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
· Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
· Company Cellphone
· Company Gas Card
· 401 K Match
· Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
· ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
· ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
· Group Life Insurance
· Optional Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
· Professional credential reimbursement
· Other Company Paid Benefits