Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group!
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffing, as well as consulting services. We have made “Best of Staffing” lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
The Recruiter is primarily responsible for prospecting new candidates for the division for which they are hired. Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop matching strategies for open client positions. The Recruiter partners with Business Development Managers to fulfill the requirements of each client need by matching candidate profiles with in-depth job descriptions.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, network, and sell to potential candidates/job seekers through creative matching strategies, including the use of our internal database, job boards, and social networking
- Maintain and update a prospective candidate pipeline by cold calling/prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain candidate relations through relationship driven calls and meetings
- Negotiate pay rates and close deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Document all candidate conversations for historical data and productivity reporting
- Represent Addison Group in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
What We’re Looking For:
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to connect with others
- Competitive spirit
Addison Group is dedicated to promoting a culture that provides a fun learning environment for each of its employees. We work hard, play hard, and understand the value and importance of both. We are built on the understanding and approach of People First, Process Second.
· Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision – it’s your choice!
· 401(K) with up to 4% matching
· Flexible PTO
· Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
· Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
· Addison Group Wellness Program
· Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
· Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group’s Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.