Adwins International is a recognized world class innovator in the packaging industry. In just over 10 years, we have evolved into one of the leading suppliers of packaging commodities in the world.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to present bold, new advances in packaging by providing top quality products while sustaining cost effectiveness. We constantly stay ahead of the current market trend by continuously improving packaging techniques with combined manufacturing efficiency.
We strive to provide a unique, one-of-a-kind experience for every single customer; our goal is to establish long-lasting relationships built on a foundation of trust, transparency, and reliability. Our entire team exemplifies these values to the fullest and will stop at nothing to ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bilingual in Chinese and English (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Support or IT Administration
- Experience working with IT environments/software for business: Inventory management, Mac OS, Windows 10 & Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365, Network Storage, Azure, KACE 1000 etc.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment such as WLANs, networks, laptops, video conferencing systems, mobiles, etc.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Java, etc.)