***This sales internship is for Southern California only***
There are plenty of decisions to make before you graduate. Aflac can help make this one easy
Get hands-on experience as an Aflac sales intern.1
Ready to join the next generation of Aflac leaders? If you’re outgoing, determined and ready to take control of your
future, a sales internship with Aflac could be the start of something big.
As an Aflac sales intern, you’ll learn how to:
• Generate new business opportunities through social media, personal networking and referrals.
• Perform a needs analysis to identify employer values, objectives and pain points.
• Recognize different buyer behaviors and overcome common sales objections.
• Support in-person and virtual sales presentations for local business owners.
• Provide customer service, enrollment and claims support to new and existing policyholders.
• Full-time student in a related field of study with a preferred GPA of 2.0 or above.
• Willingness to obtain a life and health insurance license; study resources provided.
• Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without need of current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
• One semester of volunteer experience or student organization involvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong decision-making skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize work
Why partner with Aflac?
• We’re a leader in supplemental insurance policies – helping to protect more than 50 million people worldwide.
• World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Afl ac on its list for the 15th consecutive
year in 2021.
• World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Afl ac to the list for the 19th year in 2020.
• Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best and S&P.
• Donated more than $150 million toward pediatric cancer research.
Isn’t it time to get to know Aflac? Apply today to create your future, your way.
1Aflac sales interns are independent agents and are not Aflac employees.
Aflac’s family of insurers includes Aflac and/or Aflac New York, and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company.
WWHQ | 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, GA 31999. Continental American Insurance Company | Columbia, SC.