Aflac Benefits Advisor
The Aflac Benefits Advisor works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should covered medical events occur.
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year sales or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products at the worksite in the U.S.1
- Flexible schedules, no holidays or weekends
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of plans and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs