Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Drug Product Manufacturing Associate II who is responsible for executing GMP production of injectable pharmaceuticals by following all applicable SOP’s. Drug Product Manufacturing Associates II are responsible for preparing equipment and materials for GMP aseptic production and operating equipment such from glasswashers, autoclaves, depyrogenation ovens and automated filling machines.
- Participate in one or more areas of the aseptic manufacturing injectable pharmaceuticals using GMP’s in FDA regulated facility.
- Assists technical personnel with troubleshooting mechanical issues that arise with manufacturing equipment.
- Performs various semi-routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established SOP’s and cGMP regulations.
- Troubleshoots manufacturing processes that are semi-complex in level under cGMP guidelines and under the supervision of management.
- Assists in the research and implementation of new methods and technologies to enhance operations.
- Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
- Accurately documents data and writes/reviews batch records under cGMP guidelines.
- Prepares material components for production.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High school diploma required. Bachelors in a science or engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering positions.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a manufacturing GMP environment.
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.