Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Drug Product Packaging Associate I. This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of routine manufacturing tasks. This position is also responsible for the accurate handling of products following standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and working under cGMP regulations.
- Performs various routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established SOP’s and cGMP regulations.
- Performs final product assembly, packaging, and labeling and has completed required qualifications where applicable.
- Accurately documents data under cGMP guidelines.
- Labels and boxes filled goods.
- Assists other technical personnel on issues and problems.
- Collects and disposes of wastes according to established procedures.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of labeling and packaging equipment.
- Maintains cGMP environment.
- May be asked to oversee batch offload or counting activities.
- May be asked to oversee product transfers.
- May be asked to oversee sample submissions, and storage activities.
- May be asked to assist with training.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of relevant experience in manufacturing or inspection.
- Experience with MS Office software suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers to receive direction.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.