Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking an Internal Communication & Events Coordinator. This position plays a key role in bringing our culture to life by creating engaging content for internal communications as well as planning and executing various events including employee appreciation and quarterly all-site gatherings.
Creativity, strong written communication skills, and multitasking are essential to meet the needs of this position. The ability to be flexible, follow-through on commitments, solve problems and to prioritize will be keys to success in this role.
- Frequently creates & distributes engaging, clear, and concise company-wide communications.
- Manages company intranet and supports other groups with SharePoint based communications as needed.
- Manages plans and executes companywide events including existing monthly employee appreciation events, quarterly engagement events, and the annual holiday party.
- Actively identifies opportunities for additional engagement events.
- Provides additional support to departments for execution of teambuilding events.
- Acts as an ambassador of Aji Bio-Pharma, positively representing the Company mission and culture, both internally with employees and externally with vendors.
- Member of the Company Community Outreach Committee, support execution of outreach events and communications.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentially.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of (1-3) years of relevant experience in Human Resources, Communications or office management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to anticipate potential issues and opportunities and address them with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to operate and navigate through a computer system and perform all duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Event planning experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to multitask and change priorities on a frequent basis.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.