Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a QA Compliance Associate II to join the team and support audit inspection readiness for Aji Bio-Pharma’s clinical and commercial manufacturing facilities. This role supports customer, internal, and vendor audits, and reviews documentation for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supports the internal audit program by conducting audits, writing audit reports, evaluating responses to audit observations, and verifying closure of corrective actions.
- Supports the vendor quality program by conducting paper audits and tracking vendor quality issues and changes.
- Supports the client audit program by retrieving and preparing documentation, communicating and coordinating with internal SMEs, and tracking completion of corrective actions.
- Assists with regulatory inspection process by retrieving requested documentation and communicating with SMEs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Sciences discipline or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant QA experience in a regulated industry.
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements related to aseptic drug product manufacturing and testing.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with QMS data management software such as ACE, Track Wise, Master Control, ETQ, etc. preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.