Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Receiving Associate III, who is responsible for the receipt of non-GMP material, raw materials, samples, and CSM’s. This position follows Aji Bio-Pharma Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for receiving, raw material movement, raw material inventory, material transfer, and CSM inventory.
- Ensures all receipts are completed correctly and according to schedule.
- Trains junior team members on SOPs.
- Processes all CSM receipts in collaboration with the QC Raw Materials group.
- Partners with QC Raw Materials to ensure continued compliance with SOPs and regulatory guidelines.
- May collaborate with clients on protocols and other inquiries regarding Aji Bio-Pharma’s receiving processes.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 4 years of materials management or related experience required
- Minimum of 1 year in a GMP environment strongly preferred
- Experience with ERP systems and planning tools preferred
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a warehouse environment
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.