Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Senior Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for the design, documentation, and implementation of reliability programs supporting biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, utilities, bioprocess and aseptic filling process equipment. The Sr. Reliability Engineer presents reliability findings, process improvements, and mentor junior engineers. This position will lead technical assessments and initiatives focused on reliability, including managing projects through to successful completion.
- Design and implement reliability programs to improve uptime.
- Participate in design and installation stage of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets.
- Evaluate existing systems for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, maintenance and other technical personnel.
- Provide in-depth technical review of all documents and reports.
- Research new technologies and implement new/upgraded systems.
- Document changes to systems per change management procedures.
- Travel between facilities to support all functional areas.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred
- FMP, CFM, SFP, or similar Certification preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant engineering experience required. 4 years experience in a GMP environment preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of plant and equipment reliability
- Mastery of RCM principles
- Advanced understanding of pharmaceutical systems and processes
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.