Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter responsible for managing full cycle recruitment including: sourcing, screening, and assisting managers in the selection process. This position works closely with Hiring Managers and the broader Human Resources team to understand the recruitment needs of the business and proactively identify solutions to meet those needs. The role will recruit for technical and non-technical positions across multiple levels, including high-visibility and complex roles with multiple stakeholders.
This is a remote position supporting our San Diego, CA facilities and must align with core business hours for that location. The ideal candidate will have previous recruitment experience within the Biotech/Pharma industries.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, attracting and hiring top quality candidates, using smart and cost-effective sourcing solutions.
- Sets high recruitment standards, always taking into consideration operational excellence and compliance.
- Proactively evaluates company growth and dynamics and matches candidates to roles that best fit their skillset.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs, job competencies and skill gaps. Facilitates decision-making while developing recruitment strategies and ensuring compliance with processes and philosophies.
- Drives and manages the candidate experience throughout the selection process including declinations & feedback, offer extension & negotiation, and offer acceptance & pre-employment on boarding.
- Champions departmental policies, systems, and philosophies; positively stands behind them and communicates them.
- Continuously develops business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry challenges, and evolving market dynamics.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking Systems to track progress of applicants; may support metrics and reporting.
- Responsible for performing the administrative functions of the recruitment process including authoring job postings, timely communication with candidates, and electronic requisition management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality for all sensitive information.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline preferred or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience within talent acquisition; At least 4 years of full cycle recruitment experience required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (biotech, diagnostics, medical device).
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with HR colleagues, hiring managers, senior leadership, community partners, and vendors.
- Ability to deliver results while effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to follow processes and procedures to support a functional workplace.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage ambiguity and change.
- Working knowledge of federal and state statutes related to recruiting, employment and equal opportunity employment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Taleo or comparable applicant tracking software (ATS).
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.