Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide a high level of customer service, administrative support and coordination to the TA and HR teams. This position is responsible for helping create a unique and positive first impression for potential Aji Bio-Pharma employees as well as providing an outstanding candidate experience for each and every candidate.
- Manages the administrative functions associated with the recruitment process including routing requisitions and offers for approval, scheduling interviews, and creating offer letters.
- Creates and coordinates postings for all career opportunities.
- Tracks the progress of candidates throughout the hiring process via the Applicant Tracking System.
- Provides proactive follow-up communications to candidates on recruiting status.
- May perform initial resume review and provide feedback to recruiter or hiring manager.
- May perform initial phone interviews with candidates.
- Supports team members with administrative processes related to on boarding.
- Maintains strict confidentiality for all sensitive information.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within recruitment.
- Previous experience with applicant tracking software (ATS) software required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (biotech, diagnostics, medical device) preferred but not required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to respond in a timely and efficient manner.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of federal and state statutes related to recruiting, employment and equal opportunity employment.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.