The Distribution Center Order Manager is responsible for managing customer order activity through the order fulfillment cycle. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and requires independent analysis, decision-making skills and using prior experience and knowledge of company policies and procedures to resolve non-standard problems.
- Review and push orders to the warehouse management system
- Monitor reports for past due orders and coordinate with Customer Service and Sales on new dates.
- Coordinate with production and warehouse team on deliveries of transferred materials
- Respond to Customer Service and Sales by researching status for shipments, past dues and expedites.
- Reconcile shipment orders with invoicing to ensure they are in a billable status.
- Maintain accurate, timely and complete communication between production, scheduling, purchasing and the DC leadership team.
- Work between sales, customer service and DC leadership to review orders in conjunction with DC labor and capacity
- Lead and assist in finding solutions to improve customer happiness meeting company objectives.
- Comply with all company Quality, HACCP, GMP and Food Safety Standards
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must be proficient in using ERP technology
- Must have experience in Customer Service, Warehouse, Production, Scheduling, or other Supply Chain area