The Inventory Coordinator will ensure all activities related to inventory control management is executed in accordance with ACG policies and procedures to reduce and eliminate downtime related to MRO parts.
- Maintains records and generate daily/weekly/monthly inventory reports.
- Maintaining highly accurate perpetual inventory balances.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily parts room activities, cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Monitors inventory reports (variances between physical and management system inventory, discontinued and new parts).
- Coordinate and performs cycle counting.
- Coordinate and participate in physical inventory.
- Perform root causes analysis of inventory variances and issue corrective action as necessary.
- Work closely with finance to resolve inventory discrepancies and update system.
- Make inventory adjustments according to policy and procedures and communicate changes when machine uptime could be affected.
- Monitors inventory transactions to assure accuracy.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete communication between production, planning and purchasing.
- Assist in the review of at-risk inventory to minimize obsolescence
- Assist management in finding solutions to problem areas
- Pull kit for upcoming production jobs.
- Comply with all company Quality, HACCP, GMP and Food Safety Standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills – team player
- Hard worker who is a self starter and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have impeccable organizational skills and be detailed oriented
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems, and part traceability
- Certified forklift driver
- Forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- 3 to 5 years inventory control experience required
- High School Diploma required; Experience working with and knowledge of MRO parts a plus.