The eCommerce Analytics Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the technical implementation of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The eCommerce Analytics Specialist plays a critical role in generating incremental revenue, by providing data to development teams in order to optimize our customer experience. The eCommerce Analytics Specialist will lead analytics requirements and insights to identify and measure key opportunities that improve end-to-end user funnels and the online shopping experience.
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience actively working on an eCommerce website.
- Strong analytical skills – prior experience and ownership of comprehensive eCommerce analytics, digital analytics, eCategory Management.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – proven track record of finding viable and sound business solutions to complex problems and challenges.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proactive project management and communication skills – proven ability and to manage multiple projects simultaneously supported with thorough, simplified and accurate output.
- Cross-functional knowledge – proven ability to work within a matrixed organization through influencing and managing relationships effectively and driving results.
- High degree of professionalism and personal integrity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience with A/B multivariate testing tools.
- Experience with client-side data capture software (eg. Click Tale, Tealeaf).
- Tableau experience.
- Manage and configure Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Provide analytics requirements for new development projects.
- Validate the correct implementation of analytics requirements during User Acceptance Testing.
- Actively monitor the day-to-day performance of Allegiant websites.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics.
- Support management and developers by providing actionable, solutions-oriented metrics, insights and recommendations that lead to audience, traffic and profit growth.
- Monitor industry best practices for omni-channel analytics and provide recommendations for new approaches and related analytical tools/platforms.
- Partner with BI to ensure data consistency and data governance standards are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office – While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers