Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
The Senior Auditor will support a variety of audit assignments, such as internal control reviews, financial and operational audits, including inquiries and interviews of business personnel, utilizing established guidelines to analyze the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with corporate standards, policies and procedures.
What You Will Do:
- Assist the internal audit team execute the annual audit plan through execution of various audits, reviews, and special projects.
- Partner with the SOX Compliance team and participate as required in the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 annual compliance efforts.
- Lead special projects from planning through reporting utilizing a customer-focused approach to establish objectives, develop audit procedures, and ultimately report results to Executive Leadership.
- Prepare neat, concise, and accurate working papers.
- Understand and gain exposure to all areas of the audit process including risk assessment, planning, internal controls testing, and reporting.
- Develop adequate technical knowledge in such areas as accounting, audit, information technology and other areas as required.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required.
- 2-5 years of relevant audit and/or manufacturing accounting experience with global scope is preferred.
- Experience supporting a diversified industrial company is a plus.
- Professional certifications are preferred (i.e., CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, or ACA).
- Experience with internal controls and risk management; change management; accounting operations/processes relevant to manufacturing entity; business process design; acquisitions and divestitures; project management; managing global and multinational finance teams.
- Must be able to adapt to change quickly and master the learning curve of a continuously evolving organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven collaboration and teamwork success.
- Results-oriented individual with demonstrated ability to plan and organize.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 35-40% (dependent upon travel restrictions).
- Opportunity to travel to multiple international sites (2-5 international trips per year)
- Direct access to Finance & Executive Leadership
- Flexible working arrangements
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
- You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it”.
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, offering a 6% company match and no vesting period
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
- Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
- Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths testing and coaching