- Assures that departmental or plant operations personnel and other personnel are fully trained and qualified to operate designated systems
- Assures that training programs are developed, documented, implemented and maintained to meet demands of current and changing system conditions and requirements and that applicable tests are administered.
- Provides coverage, continuity and guidance to various operations functions in performance of their job duties.
- Requires high level of interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four years or more job related experience
- Experience with technical writing, graphics & configuration, simulator software/hardware, Unix/Venix programming preferred
- Additional training specific to department requirements may be required.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.