- Provides high level administrative support and coordination for departmental activities including managing records and information, coordination and scheduling of staff for work activities and training to meet project and other schedules.
- Gathers and organizes information for use in meeting job objectives and to provide to others.
- Performs record keeping to support departmental activities.
- Requires good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships.
- Process employee timecard information, schedule changes and reports timely and accurately
- Provide administrative and other technical support for the Operations Coordination Center
- Process inspections for Operations Planning and Scheduling
- Creates customer fix it letters and maintains appropriate records
- Prepares weekly metrics and reports for Distribution Operations
- Assist with specialized projects or initiatives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four years or more job related experience.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.