At Allstate Agency – Willy Lam, we do things differently. We strive to be the very best at what we do daily, both in the eyes of our co-workers and customers. We believe a fun-loving work environment and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. We are truly a team that we believe in one another and support one another as we work collaboratively toward a common goal by providing helping hands to our customers’ insurance need together. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, want to have fun and want to grow with our agency with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales team member you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a part-time (and potentially opportunity to a full time position) sales team member you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their insurance need.
• Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
• Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
• Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
• Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
• Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
• Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
• A Property & Casualty license is a bonus but will train to be license.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• Professional phone and email etiquette.
• Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time-frame.
• Driven and goal-oriented individual.
• Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license
• Want to have fun
Apply today to start your career path Allstate Agency – Willy Lam. Can’t wait to have you be part of our fun-loving team.