At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Campus Recruiting Associate in our San Francisco office, you will develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage world-class talent across key U.S. universities, guide candidates through our pipeline and drive growth. This is a full-life cycle role focused on full-time and internship positions within AlphaSights’ Client Service Team, which is the revenue-generating epicenter of our business. You can expect to recruit impressive students from high caliber universities and early career talent from professional services firms.
Our most successful people embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve team goals. We are looking for a confident candidate who enjoys tackling challenges, has an interest in human capital and is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
- Work closely with hiring managers and client services teams to understand hiring needs and help drive recruitment strategy
- Drive campus recruitment planning (recruitment events, marketing initiatives) and execution across key U.S. universities
- Manage internship program components, including onboarding, event planning, and talent management
- Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions within U.S. offices
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and support candidate progression throughout the evaluation and hiring process
- Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find, engage and activate active and passive candidates
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events (seasonal travel required)
- Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Provide administrative support as needed
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires
- The opportunity to directly own the management of campus relationships and strategy for a group of select universities
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasizes professional development and celebrating wins
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that you’re supported, along with an opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Future Work Flexibility: Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
- Years 1-2: For your first 1-2 years on the team, you will act as a Campus Recruiter (Associate level) responsible for developing and executing strategies to hire top-tier talent. You may have early leadership and mentorship opportunities to train new joiners onto the team.
- Years 2+: As a Senior Recruiter, you’ll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results.
- Years 3+: Successful Senior Recruiters have the opportunity to become Recruiting Managers and take on additional levels of functional, stakeholder and team leadership responsibilities.
What We Look For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by a Bachelor’s degree)
- Experience of at least 1 year in corporate recruitment, campus recruitment, agency or executive search
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment