AICC, a group within Amphenol, is the market leader for high speed, high bandwidth electrical connectors for Server, Storage, Networking markets. Our products help to enable the electronics revolution and remain a key enabler for all the major Tier 1 OEM’s globally. Our headquarters are located in Nashua, NH and we have design, sales and manufacturing locations globally.
We are currently seeking a Field Applications Engineer to join our Eastern Sales Region supporting key Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers. The position will be based out of Nashua, NH
Our customer’s ultimate success depends on our ability to solve cutting edge problems in relation to interconnect solutions. We value our relationships with these companies and we depend on our Sales and Field Applications Engineering Teams to foster this ongoing partnership.
As a Field Applications Engineer you will interface with our customers, and internal product development, product marketing, and sales teams.
- Engineering resource on the sales team to lead technical aspects of the sales cycle
- Provide technical marketing support for the development and implementation of AICC products
- Prepare materials and participate in product presentations
- Provide customer service to solve complex interconnect problems and technical inquiries
- Help devise strategies to differentiate our products and solutions from our competitors
- Meet and exceed strategic objectives
- Some travel will be required.
AICC is a result driven company that allows its employees a large degree of freedom to achieve pre-defined goals. It is a flexible working environment, yet we expect hard work, commitment and results in return. The role of FAE gives an excellent insight into the Sales, Marketing and Product Development functions of the organization.
- Bachelors in Engineering field
- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science preferred
- The role will draw on either your electronic engineering background (signal transmission, EMI/EMC, signal integrity) and your mechanical engineering background (materials, tolerance analysis, CAD tools).
- Min 5 years’ experience in design and/or applications engineering of electrical hardware components/ interconnect solutions industry
- Displayed experience providing product marketing and sales technical support to produce design wins
- Ability to effectively communicate across the engineering and managerial functions of a business
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- High level customer service and ability to build relationships with customers
- Modeling tools
- Microsoft Office Products
Amphenol is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity or National Origin