What we do:
Andiamo provides high-level consultation on talent acquisition strategy to candidates, and clients at companies like Amazon, Bloomberg, Rockstar Games, Citadel, Peloton, Duolingo, Hulu, Goldman Sachs, Audible.com, and others. We manage the world’s most valuable assets – people – for the world’s most pioneering institutions.
We are an energetic and smart technology recruiting & consulting company with a start-up vibe who has tripled in size in the last two years. You can be a part of our continued growth as we look to hire brilliant professionals who will help us make a difference in our industry and achieve some ambitious goals over the next few years.
What you’ll do:
• Play an integral role in recruiting, hiring, and coordinating the onboarding and orientation of new employees.
• Use your excellent organizational skills to handle multiple administrative responsibilities including employment verifications, background checks, and HRIS data entry.
• Assist with benefit enrollments and occasionally serve as payroll backup when needed.
· Managing the general HR email inbox and either promptly responding or escalating questions to other members of the HR team.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree with significant accomplishments inside and outside the classroom (minimum of a 3.3 GPA from a top-tier academic institution)
• Strong administrative/problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Articulate, positive attitude and presentable demeanor with an ability to maintain composure during negotiation and in the face of rejection
• Sense of humor; mandatory.
What we offer:
• Exceptional Compensation Package;
• Opportunity to capitalize on individual strengths to specialize in traditional or creative recruiting capacities;
• Fast-track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility;
• A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are valued, performance is rewarded, and opportunities are earned.
For further information about Andiamo, please visit http://www.andiamogo.com/
Andiamo Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.