Arrowroot is seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our growing team. As the Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be responsible for providing full-service talent acquisition support to our portfolio companies, hiring across a variety of departments and levels.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Arrowroot builds trust and credibility when working with different styles across the portfolio to attract and hire incredible teams. Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be pivotal to the success and growth of our portfolio companies. As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to be in a collaborative environment where you can utilize your unique experience and skills to support our portfolio in hiring the best talent. This role requires building strong relationships across all levels of the organization and establishing best practices for hiring managers to fulfill their talent needs.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has amazing client service experience and project management skills, this is a fantastic role for you!
- Provide full-cycle recruiting support for a wide range of positions within our portfolio.
- Source, qualify, and match both active and passive candidates to defined positions and provide thorough feedback.
- Take a consultative role with hiring managers and cultivate strong partnerships with them to understand their hiring objectives and fill critical positions.
- Utilize a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively source, evaluate, network, and hire top-tier talent.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Proactively identify challenges and bring in appropriate stakeholders to unblock.
- Seamlessly guide candidates through the interview process by establishing regular touchpoints and diligent follow-through, ensuring a high-touch candidate experience.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of quality candidates by driving innovative initiatives across a variety of channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, or related field.
- 0-2 years of full cycle, corporate and/or agency recruiting experience
- Demonstrable experience consistently meeting or exceeding performance goals.
- Strong sense of urgency, highly organized, and an ability to prioritize your work efficiently when presented with a list of all “top priority” situations.
- Proven customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to partner with all levels within an organization, and a positive, confident, and approachable demeanor; connecting with people is second nature.
- A persistent attitude with a stellar work ethic.
- Motivated and active learner who is excited to try new solutions and quickly iterate to improve the way you do things.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Arrowroot Capital Management is a global growth equity firm based in Los Angeles, CA focused on minority, majority, and buyout investments in B2B software companies. The firm serves as a catalyst for growth-related initiatives by partnering with management and leveraging its deep enterprise software expertise to deliver meaningful, tangible value. Arrowroot has the flexibility to pursue opportunities of varying sizes, as well as a broad range of transaction types. Arrowroot also targets add-on acquisitions for its portfolio companies with a wider range of size and general criteria.