At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our clients. We are a global, privately owned, supply chain company with a focus on delivering digital, IT and data driven solutions to our clients. We aren’t just another 4PL company, we role our sleeves up and work with some of the most recognizable technology brands in the world. We achieve our goals by designing client focused solutions, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
The Junior Project Manager will directly support Senior Leadership through strategic and operational responsibilities that include project management in a supply chain management environment, executing partial projects & assignments, coordination of time planning & resources, research and compiling data, assisting with the development of presentations, and other special and high-level projects. This individual will work closely with project team members and leaders throughout the organization and contribute to the overall project success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Senior Leadership on key planning, managing and tracking a high focus project.
- Manage partial projects and assignments.
- Coordination of time and resources with work stream leaders and members.
- Draft review, and revise reports and multimedia presentations, in support of executive meetings and presentations.
- Supports Senior Leadership in executive communications, both internally and externally.
- Supports project management initiatives at the executive level.
- Provide regular status updates on a variety of executive projects.
- Performs various business management tasks as needed such as scheduling and preparing for meetings, taking meeting minutes and managing deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a business environment (Internships and Co Ops Count!)
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines with minimal supervision.
- High level of computer literacy with competency required in (MS Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong business acumen.
- Highly developed communications, organizational and interpersonal skills (oral, written and listening).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High level of professional maturity to handle confidential information with the utmost level of integrity.
- Quantitative/analytic thinking, problem solving, creativity, initiative, and leadership ability.