The Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin is looking to hire a Part Time, Evening Shift PCT to support our inpatient unit.
What You Will Do
Perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
- Aid with entry and exit of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Document necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. CNA certification on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry with eligibility to work within a hospital setting.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Address: Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin 475 W River Woods Pkwy, Glendale, WI 53212
This position is located at the Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin (OHOW).
OHOW was established in 2001 as a joint venture between a group of orthopedic surgeons and Ascension Wisconsin. OHOW focuses solely on the full-service treatment of orthopedic injuries and conditions. We provide surgery, inpatient overnight stays, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitation services. These services are accomplished in our patient-centric 30-bed, 10-Operating Room orthopedic specialty hospital and at our 6 additional off-site physical therapy clinics.
OHOW is recognized nationally as a top rated hospital. We have been honored with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s 100 Top Workplaces award, Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work awkward, the Woman’s Choice Award Top 100 Hospitals in the Country award, and the Press Ganey Excellence in Patient Satisfaction award, amongst others.
OHOW operates under Three Critical Success Factors: Quality, Patient Satisfaction, and Staff Satisfaction. We strive to make OHOW a place where people want to work, and they love what they do, which translates to better care for our patients.
For more information on OHOW, visit our website: https://www.ohow.com/
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: