Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Be part of an innovative team that influences and develops HR strategies that move the business forward, drive business results and contribute to the overall advancement of our entire organization.
Regional Compensation Manager
What Will You Do?
You will lead, design, and implement the company’s front-line compensation programs and activities in distribution and manufacturing so that they may meet Ashley’s objectives regarding compensation competitiveness.
This position will work closely with the operational leaders and human resource business partners (HRPB’s) to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and are consistent with the organization’s overall strategy.
In addition, you will drive data and analysis to assure that the organization’s compensation programs are competitive and designed to attract, retain and motivate a high-performing team.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Compensation, Finance, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in compensation practices or related experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems and best compensation practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an analytical mindset
- A positive can-do attitude!
Who Are We?
- We average competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
*Position can be located in Mesquite, TX, Advance, NC, Ecru, MS, or Arcadia, WI.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.