MBA Internship Program
As fully integrated members of the specified US functional team, MBA interns will have the opportunity to lead important and challenging projects for AstraZeneca. During the 10-12 week MBA internship program, they will work closely with cross-functional partners across the organization and participate in the AstraZeneca activities organized during the summer. At the end of their internship, MBA Interns will present to senior leaders on the outcome of their project and may be considered for full-time positions.
MBA Internship Opportunities – US Oncology
The AZ US Oncology organization is committed to bringing patients innovative, life-changing medicines in areas of high unmet medical need. As an intern in the US Oncology team, the intern will have an opportunity to work on projects focused on Commercial Strategy, Marketing promotions, Competitive Intelligence and Market Access and Patient Strategies..
Participating Functions in 2021 Summer MBA Intern Program:
Oncology Marketing Franchises:
Oncology Training & Development
Preferred qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Prior work experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Interest in joining the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry upon completion of MBA
- Prior marketing experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or in other fields
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience in effectively interacting with executives and senior leaders
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills