We are currently seeking candidates who are working towards obtaining a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science-related field for a hybrid (50% virtual, 50% onsite) internship during the summer of 2021.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
The intern will coordinate and assist with creation of standard work documents.
- Create visual/work flow documents as part of operational procedures.
- Coordinate activities on a weekly basis with the delivery team.
- At least two years of undergraduate experience working towards a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field.
- Proficiency in Visio and Word.
- Ability to interpret/audit working procedures into simple visual
- A practical mindset related to operations.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0+