Audacy’s Chattanooga office seeks a self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy’s products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You’ll Do:
- Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
- Spending the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
- Preparing sales proposals
- Providing highest-level of customer service
- Resolving customer problems
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
- Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events (upon return of live events)
- Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and company goals
More About You:
- The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with the ability to cold call/prospect and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form.
- With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations.
- Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
- This candidate has the ability to work well in a team enviroment.
- Innovative, creative, and articulate our next AE will have the ability instill confidence and credibility.
- High school graduate required
- Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.