We believe diversity makes us stronger – as a team, a community and a nation. We carry this belief through our hiring practices, the content we create and the culture we build within our team. We are committed to partnerships with organizations that advance equity as well as important social and cultural causes, helping to inform how we serve the needs of our listeners, client partners and communities.
As part of our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we are investing in the future leaders of the audio entertainment industry by creating a fellowship program complete with coaching, mentoring and peer support, among other great benefits. We intend to promote diversity within our company and in media and entertainment by recruiting the best-in-class recent college graduates from underrepresented groups and underserved communities within the industry, as well as other persons who can demonstrate the commitment and desire to pursue a career in our industry.
The fellowship program is a one (1) year structured job assignment designed to fast track career development. The program will provide Fellows early career access to resources, support and professional networks that they might not otherwise experience in a typical internship or entry-level position. Our goal is to attract a more diverse, highly engaged, knowledgeable early career workforce where we can help develop your skills, provide hands-on training and resources from experienced and influential leaders within our company, and ultimately prepare you for career advancement opportunities within our team and the industry at large.
Benefits of participating in our fellowship program:
- Competitive entry-level salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- Coaching, mentoring, and peer support to accelerate learning and growth within the industry
- Join a cohort of Fellows with access to career development experiences, real world education and professional networks beyond what is available in a typical internship or entry level position
- Fellows will have job shadowing experiences to see first-hand how a leading audio and entertainment company operates across teams and platforms including on-air, podcasting, digital, sales, marketing, programming, and more.
What You’ll Do:
The chosen candidate will gain real hands-on experience with strategy development and project management to help close significant business with local and multi-market regional clients. The Sales Project Management Fellow will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals as well as experience with scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activation. In this role, he/she/they will play a major part in leading partnerships and developing genuine relationships with some of the nation’s leading integrated media companies, under the guidance and mentorship from the best in the business. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. The ideal Fellow should have a collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the Sales industry and the basic components of the organization
- Communicates information effectively using the appropriate level of judgment, accuracy, and courtesy with internal and external constituents
- Exhibits accuracy, attention to detail, consistency, and ability to meet multiple deadlines in all work efforts
- Demonstrates ability to synthesize information (quantitative/qualitative)
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and to collaborate in group settings
- Exhibits a willingness to take on leadership and non-leadership roles and responsibilities
- Possesses effective management skills
- Must be a recent graduate of either an undergraduate or relevant advanced degree program; within 2 years of graduation date preferred
- Marketing or Business degree preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Interest or previous hands on experience in research, marketing or business analytics
- Seeking individuals from underrepresented groups, as well as other persons who can demonstrate a commitment to actively participating in our DEI priorities as we work together to build a more diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
- The ideal Fellow is a motivated, fearless, curious, inquisitive, critical thinker, and passionate individual ready to dive in and start pursing their career in the audio and entertainment industry
- Submit resume along with completed application
- Submit an application essay explaining your desire to be a part of the fellowship program, and why you would make a great candidate (500 words or less) – audio or video clips are welcome!
- Submit two out of three letters of recommendation from the following sources: academic, professional, or personal
- Depending on the fellowship, there may be additional application materials required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.