Audacy Chattanooga is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
- Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
More About You:
We look for candidates who have demonstrated the following qualities in their work, academic and extra-curricular experiences:
- Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn quickly.
- Professionally polished, poised and determined.
- A motivated self-starter and independent worker.
- Able to effectively utilize research in presentations.
- Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated.
- Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Tools and MS Office tools. Wide Orbit and other traffic software experience is a plus. Able to easily adapt to new software programs as may occur from time to time based on industry standards and market needs.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.