We are hiring aspiring and experienced Behavior Technicians who will work with toddlers, children, and/or teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities in their home, school, and/or community. If you do not have previous ABA experience, that’s okay!
We provide extensive paid on the job training to all of our employees.
Entry-level job applicants welcome.
*** Interviews ONLINE ***
Title: Behavior Technician
Career Path: Successful BTs can learn and grow with us to levels – Behavior Technician I, Behavior Technician II & Advanced Behavior Technician
We will pay for you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Pay Rate: Starting $16.25 to 23.00 (depending on experience)
Will you be a good fit? If these qualities describe you, you should apply today!
- You enjoy caring for children
- You’re kind, nurturing and patient.
- You’re creative, playful and happy.
- You can remain organized and help children achieve learning goals.
As an essential service, Autism Learning Partners has a commitment in keeping employees and clients safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
ALP has taken action to register with the CDC’s Vaccination Administration System (VAMS) to register all employees that qualify (including all Behavior Technicians) for vaccination prioritization.
In an effort to help families and employees continue this essential service, ALP is providing:
– CONTACTLESS Interview/ Hiring Process
- Phone screen is conducted with Recruiter
- Interview is done via Zoom
- Digital process with new hire paperwork
- All communication with ALP is via email, text, and calls
– CONTACTLESS Training/ Communication
- Fully digital training process with real life examples
- Zoom meetings with Trainer & Supervisor
- Available resources to keep us connected such as Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Zoom & CentralReach
– Safety Procedures While Working with Clients
- Daily screening based off COVID Decision Tree
- PPE offered to ALL employees
- Masks are required during sessions
- Clients and employees are asked to social distance throughout session
- Hands are to be washed prior, during and after session
- All equipment is sanitized for each client
- Weekly company reminders to social distance and be safe
Why work with Autism Learning Partners?
Our comprehensive & competitive Behavior Technician benefits set you up for career success!
- Competitive pay
- Benefits when you work more than 20 hours per week
- Additional $1/hr for any work after 7:00pm or weekends!
- High quality paid training that will help your career
- Clear and defined career progression through experience and education
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- Continued training and support
- Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Part time positions available
- Education Assistance program
- A cell phone stipend per pay period
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
- Work with children in their homes, helping them learn how to communicate, play and learn!
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts how to provide therapy to children and family in need of support
- Visit our client’s homes where you’ll follow and use the plans from Board Certified Behavior Analysts will create and supervise behavior intervention plans
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through Applied Behavior Analysis principles
- Teach, learn and play with our clients to help them reach their highest potential
- Accurately record treatment data
- Engage in and ensure client safety
- Always maintain confidentiality of all clients as well as a professional conduct
This is a flexible part-time position that is perfect for entry level applicants who seek on-the-job training.
***Please note that in order to qualify for a position with Autism Learning Partners, we do require specific levels of education and exposure to autism.
- Exposure means knowing or having interacted with persons who are on the autism spectrum.
- This could include exposure through family members, friends’ children, or in the community.
- It doesn’t mean paid work experience.
- You must have your BA/BS completed in Psychology, Special Education, Communicative Disorders, or a related field and 1 year of exposure to Autism Spectrum Disorder. OR
- If your BA/BS is in progress in a field related to psychology or Nursing, 2 years of exposure to Autism Spectrum Disorder is required. OR
- Another option is HS/AA with 2 years of college course completed and 5 years of exposure to Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- You can pass a criminal background check and TB test
- You’ll be driving to clients’ homes, so you have a reliable form of transportation
- Apply today to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
Your availability can be any of the options below!
- 5 days Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-6pm – Option 1 (full time)
- 5 days Mon-Fri and Sat 12ppm-830pm – Option 2 (full time)
- 4 weekdays: 3:00pm-8:30pm – Option 1 (Part time)
- 3 weekdays and a weekend: 3:00pm-8:30pm- Option 2 (Part time)
If you have worked in any of the below positions or fields, we’d love to talk to you!
Apply today to hear more about this exciting opportunity!