AVANGRID, an innovative and growing energy company, needs a creative and ambitious college student to join our Customer Service. You will take part in an Internship program to learn our business inside and out. If you are looking to broaden your skills sets and learn more about careers in energy, apply today. For more information on our company, visit www.avangrid.com.
As part of our program, you will assist in the design and implementation of an enhance business intelligence platform within the Workforce Management and Vendor Management teams. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, technologically savvy, a problem solver, works well within a team and enjoys taking on new challenges.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Participate in a dynamic internship program where you’ll work on major projects within the Workforce Management and customer Quality Assurance team – focused on creating operational efficiency.
- Work with WM and Vendor Management teams on a software implementation project, focusing on system testing and report/analytics creation.
- Work in an innovative and energized environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Create a comprehensive presentation of your work to present the wider organization
At AVANGRID, we want to grow with you – Here’s what you’ll get:
- Key experiences in data analytics and dashboard tools, staff planning and operational efficiency on the workforce management and quality team.
- Key experiences with project management, software implementation within a cross functional team.
- Option to participate in the AVANGRID Mentoring Program.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business through business briefs hosted by AVANGRID senior leaders.
- Opportunities to develop leadership capabilities with leadership development resources.
- Opportunities to network and build lasting relationships with great colleagues from across the globe.
- A focus on innovation and technology.
- A commitment to the environment and providing clean, renewable energy.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills
Skills and Requirements
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with remote team members often spending considerable amount of the time on the phone or in video conferences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment & learn quickly
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement
- Strong MS Excel, data mining and or database/report writing capabilities
Education & Experience Required:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters/MBA Degree in MIS, Business Analytics, Data Science or Business and Technology (or similar)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the requirement for future sponsorship