Here are AZ Air Conditioning and Heating, we are the premier HVAC dealer for Southern California, and we would love you to join our team! We are hiring an experienced call center representative to help us keep growing, and keep striving to be number one in our field. If you are dedicated and ambitious, AZ Air is the company for you! Don’t hesitate to apply,
· You’re a team player! Working with other departments is essential to our business, and you’re eager to step in if needed.
· You’re a rock star! Confidence is key, especially with technical questions. With your training, you will be ready to take on any questions or problems that may come your way.
· You can adapt! Our procedures are always getting an update, so we can help better serve our customers. We need people to keep up with our fast pace environment!
· You’re eager to jump in! We provide full training, but there’s no better way to learn than to do!
· You can keep up! You’re eager to keep up with metrics and call requirements so we can stay number one in our field with customer care.
· You’ve got integrity! You do the right thing and you always adhere to AZ Air policies & procedures.
- Responsible for creating work orders, dispatching technicians, and communicating with customers.
- Schedule and route technicians, based on job requirements and availability using dispatching software
- Manage multiple phone lines & multi-task between calls and service orders.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service, preferably call center customer care
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with in depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Familiarity with Service Titan system a plus
- Available for evenings and weekends
- Bilingual preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place