Baby Builders a physical therapist owned practice with over 20 years of experience, is a leading East Bay provider of pediatric therapy services. We are devoted to serving children birth to adolescence and their families throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties and at our clinic. Our experienced team of PT’s, OT’s, SPLT’s and IDS’s is currently seeking Pediatric Physical Therapiststo provide in-home services for children birth to three, and in-clinic services for children birth to adolescent. Spanish fluency is helpful.
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in California
- Therapist will be focusing on the treatment of children with Down Syndrome, CP, autistic spectrum, gross motor delays, and orthopedic rehab
- Experience working with children and sensitivity to parents’ needs
- Ability to work independently yet be a contributing team member
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Spanish fluency helpful
- Good organizational skills
- Valid California driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to make a long-term commitment for this professional growth position.
Our clinic offers the TheraSuit method, intensive physical therapy with the Universal Exercise unit, and fitness programs. Please contact Baby Builders to learn more about this exciting and fulfilling career. New Grads are encouraged to apply!
Open to making this a part-time role. COVID-19 considerations:
Yes, most work is done via teletherapy. Limited in-person client visits, only when necessary are done in accordance with CDC, State and local requirements for the provider and family.