Corporate Audit Analyst Program
Bank of America provides a diverse range of banking and nonbanking financial services and products domestically and internationally in more than 35 countries through eight major Lines of Business: Global Banking and Markets, Global Commercial Banking, Business Banking, Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Preferred and Small Business Banking, US Trust, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and Retail Banking and Distribution. As a result, the Company inherently encounters a wide range of risks. Corporate Audit is responsible for providing an independent assessment of whether controlling processes within Bank of America are adequately designed and functioning effectively to mitigate potential risks.
Corporate Audit maintains independence and objectivity by reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Corporate Audit teammates cover all areas of the corporation, performing validation of the company’s risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company.
Management and the Audit Committee are provided with regular reporting of Bank of America’s risk management systems and internal controls. Additionally, Corporate Audit provides risk-based advice and counsel to management to help develop and maintain an appropriate customer-focused risk management culture that supports the Corporation’s business objectives.
Corporate Audit seeks applicants who have a desire to learn the multiple businesses within Bank of America. Corporate Audit maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit plan for the company is developed based upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
As an Auditor you will learn business processes, perform risk assessments and test to evaluate related controls. You will have the opportunity to work closely with and influence each business regarding their control infrastructure as well as focus on a technology skill development. You will work with audit teams to build subject matter expertise to support a more proactive and continues audit approach.
The Corporate Audit Analyst Program (CAAP) is a two-year associate development program, which moves teammates through rotational assignments within Corporate Audit. This rotational process helps teammates develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas within Corporate Audit and the bank. Corporate Audit Analysts work closely with various businesses regarding their risk environment and control infrastructure and help build a team that is highly versatile and knowledgeable across the Company. In addition, this process provides opportunities for each and every associate to have a rewarding and successful career at Bank of America.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and new environments, be flexible, and open minded
- Demonstrated ability to be able to be decisive and committed to accomplishing tasks
- A minimum of 6 months of work experience
- Must have the ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
- Preference given to the following majors: Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- Preference given to those who have a 3.2 or above GPA
- Preference given to those who have work experience in the following areas: financial services, accounting, internal auditing, management, information technology
Analysts undergo a multi-phase training and development process including web based & instructor-led training, program partners from previous CAAP classes and senior level mentors. Teammates in this program will build a valuable network with other campus hires in Audit and throughout Bank of America as part of the Global Campus program
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofAAuditAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**