Do you hold a quantitative degree you would like to apply to directly impact our customers and clients?
Our two-year Quantitative Analytics development program, as part of the Global Risk Management organization, focuses on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. External candidates pursuing either an undergrad or master’s degree will gain real, in-depth experience and be provided micro and macro views of risk management for the bank.
Our program offers a unique combination of learning opportunities through experience, education and exposure. We believe in learning by doing. Experiential components include critical projects, analytical related initiatives and hands-on work to help build the capabilities and competencies you need to be successful in our business and the company.
You will receive a formal education plan and have opportunities to learn alongside all Global Risk program participants, as well as specialized learning with members of the Quant portion of the program. Structured learning focuses on technical, leadership and behavioral skills. Training is delivered in a variety of methods, including in-person, web based/virtual and self-directed options via our Bank of America learning portal.
Exposure to peers and senior leaders who can coach and guide you on potential future roles is another critical development area. Throughout the program, you will have recurring opportunities to meet with and be mentored by senior leaders of the Global Risk organization, Alumni of the program and engage with current participants – all who have the same goal of supporting you as you launch your career.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing emerging risk assessments, credit risk scenario analysis, as well as modeling in regards to some of our key risk factors
- Research and analysis to provide a micro view of risk management in a particular business line and a macro view of risk management
- Assessing market trends and provide quantitative data for internal partners and ultimately, clients
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate or masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 and June 2022
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Candidates should have a strong quantitative background in disciplines such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance and Economics
- Has a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- Strong academics and technical skills in programming applications should be accompanied by proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem-solving & analytical skills, communication & professional presence and judgment & risk management
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.