The Global Risk Development Summer Analyst Program is summer internship that will introduce you to Bank of America and the Global Risk Management (GRM) group. GRM, which includes Global Compliance, is an enterprise control function that provides independent risk management for Bank of America. GRM’s function is to ensure the company pursues its responsible growth strategy through strong risk management practices while deploying its capital appropriately to support business activities and maximize shareholder value. GRM oversees the company’s governance and strategy for global risk management, including relationships with key regulators and supervisory institutions worldwide.
As a Summer Analyst, you will be provided with the opportunity to work on various tasks necessary for the management of our eight types of risk—strategic, market, credit, compliance, liquidity, operational, reputational and climate risk—as you build a strong platform to launch your career. Our culture of accountability and compliance requires that all employees comply with all relevant laws, regulations, ethical standards and internal policies and procedures.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a Summer Analyst, your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate risk management principles and policies, internal controls and processes designed to identify and mitigate risks
- Establishing and regularly updating a comprehensive risk management framework to identify, measure, monitor and control all aspects of risk
- Ensuring that appropriate and effective risk management processes are in place throughout the company
- Promoting a culture across the company where risk management is embraced as vital to achieving responsible growth
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2022 and June 2023
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Studies in the area of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Public Policy (or related field), etc. are preferred
- Strong academics and technical skills in Microsoft Office applications should be accompanied by proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem-solving & analytical skills, communication & professional presence and judgment & risk management
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofARiskSummerAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**