The Market Risk Management department is responsible for managing the Bank’s interest rate risk, price risk and liquidity risk as a function of second line of defense according to the Bank’s risk governance framework. This incumbent will assist the Market Risk Management Department in overseeing the front business units’ market risk management, ensuring the Bank’s risk exposure is within risk appetite framework, and protecting the Bank with safety and soundness.
Include but are not limited to:
Market Risk Management
– Develop and improve the policies and procedures on Price Risk Management
– Implement the requirement of the Bank’s risk governance framework, Heightened Standard and Enhanced Prudential Standard
– Build strong governance in market risk management
Price Risk Management
– Review and Challenge Front Line Units’ market risk management practice
– Identify, measure, monitor and track market risk exposure and analyze future trends
– Enhance and improve market risk management processes and procedures
Market Risk Management and Counterparty Credit Risk
– Build Market Risk Department capabilities in gathering risk data including exposure, key risk indicators and other risk metrics
– Work with first line units to standardize and deliver the risk information
– Develop and implement market risk analysis tools and applications and Counterparty Credit Risk Program
– Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master degree in Finance or Quantitative major preferred
– Minimum 1 year of experience in finance or banking is required.
– Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Management (FRM) certification is preferred.
– Quantitative analytics and Market Risk Management knowledge, such as trading book and banking book risks, asset liability management, is preferred.