The incumbent will assist Market Risk Management Department in overseeing the front business units’ market risk management, counterparty credit risk management, analyzing market data with qualitative and quantitative methods, ensuring the Bank’s risk exposure within risk appetite framework, protecting the Bank with safe and sound risk management, and complying with required regulations.
Include but are not limited to:
Risk Analysis and Report
– Review and challenge Front Line Units’ market risk and Counterparty Credit Risk management practice.
– Timely monitor the risk indicators including VaR, CVA and portfolio revaluation results etc.
– Track market risk exposure and analyze the limits usage and their future trends.
– Enhance and improve market risk and counterparty credit risk management processes and procedures, including VaR and CVA methodology etc.
– Report price risk, counterparty credit risk of trading/banking books and expected credit loss of investment portfolios
Risk Management and System Development
– Work with Front Line Units to upgrade the trading and risk management systems (OPICS).
– Enhance system calculation capabilities of risk exposure, key risk indicators and other risk metrics.
– Develop risk analysis tools and applications.
Implement and Execute Volcker Compliance Program
– Assist in implementing the requirements as well as develop and improve the bank’s Volcker Compliance Program.
– Monitor the trading assets and liabilities of the Bank for compliance purpose.
Support Business Continuity and Related Risk Projects
– Develop and improve departmental business continuity plan.
– Support bank wide Risk Data Aggregation project.
– Bachelor’s Degree is required, major in Finance or Quantitative related majors are preferred.
– Minimum 1 year of working experience in Finance or Banking is required
– Knowledge in Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk Management knowledge, such as VaR, CVA, risk sensitivities, Volcker Rule Compliance, quantitative analysis, financial product and industry knowledge is preferred.
– Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Management (FRM) is preferred